Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek

I'm not sure should I call this a review or not. Because I don't have any single picture of me putting these stuff on my cheeks. Nevermind. We will try to make this entry as a review using our imagination HAHAHA.

I admit that I was attracted to these cuties because of the packaging. They are really cute that I can't resist from buying.

Left : Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek Apricot Macaron
Right : Majolica Majorca Puff De Cheek Peach Macaron

Even the puff is super cute! With ribbon as handle.

I usually don't use the puff. I prefer using brush which I think way better to blend the color.

Since I bought them just because of the cute packaging, so I have to say I use them rarely. I prefer using Candy Doll. All I can say is its color last pretty much all day long. And to blend them perfectly needs super skills. I've tried using the puff once and thought I overdid it. Or maybe it just because of my lack of skills fml.

I think Apricot Macaron suits if you want to dress up a little bit mature whereas Peach Macaron is better for cuteness. That's the way I use them.

Even though I'm not so much into it, but it never a waste having them in my makeup bag :D

No comments:

Post a Comment