Wednesday, October 24, 2012

long weekend

Yeay it's gonna be a looong weekend this time. Yeay again! It's Hari Raya Aidiladha this week, so I can lay flat on my bed for four days wtf. After all rush hours at school, from sports to exam to marking papers to key in marks to meetings etc etc etc, I deserve this long weekend! Shit I guess I forced myself too much recently that I almost die last night wtf. I suddenly felt like puking and my body wasn't work very well. Looking at myself last night, I looked so pitiful with tired eyes and messy hair, I felt like crying thinking why am I like this. Before the tears come down, I put myself to sleep and not expecting any dreams. I just want a rest. A very nice rest. I left all my works on the desk. This morning, I woke up earlier than usual and get them all done then went to school without any makeup. I prepared myself to be laugh stock because me without makeup is super unglam HAHAHA.

Nevermind. This week I'm gonna regain my power. Everything will be fine again. The Secret's twitter once said plan tomorrow as what you want it to be, everything will slowly goes as what you've planned. Okay, so I'll plan my weekend. I will eat good food, laugh with Running Man, have good sleep, talk to awesome people, and online shopping HAHAHA. Obviously online shopping can makes me happy so that's what I'm gonna do.


*no pictures because I'm too lazy to transfer them*

No comments:

Post a Comment