Sunday, December 2, 2012

leaving footprints

Since kid, I always dream of studying abroad because it sounds so cool. That dream never came true because I was not a very bright student back in school days. So yeah, study in the country still gives me good life. However, overseas still sounds cool HAHA. Unsure how it all started, travel becomes one of my mission in life. Airlines websites are among my favorite websites wtf.

I do love traveling. Before I start earning my own, I took part in college activities because I wanted to get a chance of getting free airline tickets. You know how it works right? Be active, be winner, then college will send you to compete with contestants from other states. Usually it will be held in West Malaysia. So, we from east will go there. That's how I managed to get free tickets HAHAHA. Its 2 in 1. Competition and jalan-jalan hehe.

Then when I came into real life, earning from my own sweats, my wish getting bigger from domestic to international. This year, I settled down with Bangkok and Bandung. My other half and I keep telling each other how we want to visit Bangkok again because we had not enough. The people is so nice, the food is very delicious, tourist friendly, not to mention shopping heaven. Even though flying to other countries sometimes makes me worry because of language differences (my english is not very good and not very fluent also), but I think so far nothing too hard to handle.

For the time being, I have few places to dream of. Let's see.


JAPAN

One of my favorite. I always tell the universe that I must come here before my last breath wtf. Malaysian needs visa to visit Japan and they say to apply it requires at least RM10k in saving account *gulp* That's a lot of RM!


Can you see how beautiful sakura is? Everything is in pink.


Of course the top reason why I want to visit Japan is I want to spend all my money there! Gosh I really love Japan stuff. I read that Japan has many tourist attractions such as historical buildings but I'm not so into buildings, so I guess shopping suits me best HAHA.


SOUTH KOREA

Before this I really really want to visit South Korea. I think it is because I watch tons of Korean dramas or movies. Then, when I read others' experience, I'm not sure anymore why I want to go there. As I mentioned earlier, I prefer going somewhere I can shop till drop HAHA. They say it's a perfect vacation if you want to visit historical buildings or drama set. Yes, I can still shopping there but Japan worth it more. Or maybe I want to go Korea just because I want to ask the universe to let me meet these people;


The hilarious Running Man.

The angels SNSD

Big Bang

I sound like 15 year old girl when I mentioned those Kpop Idols, didn't I? So what? I'm a teenage in the heart HAHAHAHA


MALDIVES

Honestly, this never came into my mind until today HAHAHA. I was reading people travel experiences on the net, suddenly I found a thread of Maldives. Maigoodness I don't know Maldives look soooooo beautiful like this. Frankly I do know Maldives as one of beautiful islands, but I don't really care to google more about it until today.


Can you say no? I'm not a beach person. I always avoid the sun. I get sunburn easily. I don't know how to swim. I don't wear swimsuit. I am afraid of sea creatures. But this one is exceptional. 


And actually, I still have an option of not going to Maldives to save cost. I can still go to Sipadan Island or Kapalai Island (pic above). But, you know right, I said something about overseas earlier hehehe. Well, to be truth, I think my other half will forever disagree (unless we win free tickets and accommodation from lucky draw wtf) on this beach idea. He works offshore so he gets boring already. He said whenever he see seas he wants to vomit HAHAHA. But I doubt that because his favorite food is still seafood wtf.


So universe, please let me know which place should I go this coming 2013. Besides, please pour me with lots of RM too. Or if you are double generous, make it in USD. I would be forever thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment