Monday, February 21, 2011

Tomorrow is the day

So tomorrow is my birthday and I don't feel like celebrating. Suddenly I lost my mood. I'm not sure what cause it. I just feel that. This post will be under emo post label.

I'm quite sure my phone will keep silent for the rest of the day (well okay I might get some wishes from bestfriends) bcz nobody remember my birthday. As a matter of fact, I'm not one of those popular girl so nobody cares about any special dates of me T_T.

I don't really mind actually bcz in the first place, my wish for 25th birthday is my boyfriend is there next to me and here he is. And he actually did something that beyond my expectation. He bought a surprise birthday cake for me (up to now, I haven't say thank you yet, and I haven't open the box yet fml). Well the real birthdate is tomorrow so tomorrow la baru open the box :p

Okay. Gonna close my eyes now and hopefully I'll get my mood back tomorrow :)
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment