Saturday, May 21, 2011

Maybelline Magnum Mascara and Kiss Me Eyebrow Highlighter

I bought mascara rarely. To be exact, my mascara was always given by my aunts or if I happened to buy it, I bought the cheapest one wtf. My previous mascara was I-don't-know-what-is-the-brand from Daiso. Bought for RM5 only. Now you know how poor I am. I bought the cheapest. Or stingy fml.


Recently I bought new mascara because previous one finished already. RM5 item use until the last drop wtf. Actually I wanted to buy Maybelline Stiletto Mascara (or something like that), which I read a review from XiaXue, but I guess it still unavailable in Sabah and Sarawak. Or maybe Malaysia T__T. I refused to buy this Maybelline Magnum Volume Express just because it is yellow. Why you didn't come in pink?

Yellow eww

This is how the brush look like

People say don't judge a book by its cover. So actually it works well for me. Picture above is my normal lashes. Not too straight and not too curl.

This is how it looks after I put on the mascara. See the difference? I don't use curler to curl my lashes just because I don't have eyelash curler wtf. I love how it works with my lower lashes. It makes my lower lashes much more obvious.


Next haul is Kiss Me Eyebrow Highlighter in Light Ash. My hair is not black anymore so light color hair must be matched with light color eyebrow too. So I've been finding this for ages because I am so jealous to see Cheesie perfect eyebrow and at last I found it HAHA. Okay, Cheesie's of course different brand but the point is eyebrow highlighter!

It should be use after you define you eyebrow with eyebrow pencil. Me? Ehem I don't define mine using eyebrow pencil or whatever because my fringe can hide anything lack on my eyebrow HAHA.

That's the color.

And this is the result. Excuse my messy eyebrow. Okay, I messed up. I overdid it HAHAHA. It is not that bad actually. It is just my skills are bad T___T. I think all girls with light hair shades need this.

And this one is just to say goodbye wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment