Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tomorrow is not 22nd February

In February, there are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29.




Did you notice there is no 22? (if you hadn't you must be rechecking right now the numbers above HAHAHA)


Because if there is 22nd February tomorrow,



I'll be...................................................







21 years old!!!!!



So, tomorrow I'm gonna fit into the age where people can vote. An age where people get permission to do things that below 21 can't do. And every awesome things that people 21 and above think awesome wtf.

Since college, I was like this......

#truestory. No surprise party. No celebration. No everything. #foreveralone Well okay, back in college, I still received some presents from friends. Now I'm working, no present at all. Even worse, no one remembers! wtf

Even facebook.....

Or if someone do remember............

So yeah.
I'm still your #foreveralone at the age of 26 (tomorrow). I said 21 earlier, it was 5 years ago wtf

3 comments:

  1. Hey dear,
    Wishing you an early happy birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Bella and Maii !!!!
    Now I can have this feeling like somebody out there still remember me HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete