Monday, October 18, 2010

rumour spreads everywhere

Have you ever wonder what rumours spread behind you? Of course laaa rumours about you. I admit I always have the curiosity to know what people talk about me. Do they think I'm a good person like I think I am? HAHAHA. Or do they think I am not a good one to be their friend? Or at least someone to talk to?


I always have the tendency to think that people might talk bad about me and I am afraid that other people will believe it then they will look down at me. Haih so stupid la the way I'm thinking T__T


When I was in college, I used to think that when I start to work, I want to go to a place that no one knows me. I mean people who didn't know my past. It doesn't mean that I want to hide my real life but I just wanted to start a new life. God heard my pray and He threw me to this unknown place HAHAHA. Guess what happened? Me is still me. I am still the same one like the one I want to forget.


One thing I'm proud about myself. I've been here about 10 months and I don't have any bad issues with anybody. And I don't even want to know what people keep saying about my behaviour here. I just live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment